I dont really know why people started fighting. I think that there should be better consequinces though because the ones that we have now are not stopping them.
i suggest that everyone tries using their words (in a nice way not verbal abuse) to solve their problems, but since thats probably never going to happen, bump up security.
Perhaps the school should offer some counseling to kids in trouble. Maybe we could have some assemblies about gangs and violence from the police department to help us understand what to do. I also think having some support groups where kids who teachers think are at risk for violence could be made to attend these. And kids who get in fights should have harsher punishments, especially the kids who start all of the fights.
I think people fight to get their anger out on the person their mad at. If they need to do that they should talk to someone about it or go to anger management.
I suggest that the student that is involved in a fight should get suspended for like a week or so. If by then they do that again they should get suspended for 2 week or so. And if they dont comprehend the mms fighting rules by their third strike they should be expelled. But, all the mms students should be taught at an assembly about how violemce and fights do them no good to themselves.
I think that they should have a month of campus beautification and for those who fight very often create fights should get suspended for two to three weeks (it all depends on how bad the fight turned out).
Our rules arnt stopping these kids from trying to hurt eachother so we must pick out our suspension and probably Explesion if you must because these rules are unexceptible because they just arnet gonna stop... Get the rules up and S.I.P...
I perhaps think that we should just make them work or clean up trash to show them that if you keep this up then you'll fail and not have a good life... Because if you keep on fighting then ur going to have to miss school for doctor appointments for something thats broken or seriously damaged then thats going to hurt there Education...
I suggest that there should be more security and that they should pick up trash and say they are sorry to each other and giving more s.i.p time and they have to go to an assembly to be taught about fighting.I also think that why cant they be friends and just move on having fun at school and having fun in life.Also that they should have a lot of homework and should be watched all the time at their recesses and if they get in a fight again then they should get suspended for about 2 weeks or so
well wat i dink is dat the school needs to have some better security bcuz some fites start fast and teachers end up coming late to break up the students and i think one more thing is people dat go up to the other person and starts it should get the 3 day suspension not the other one dat fought bcuz all they r doin is self defense and it is really dumb dat they get suspended
i think that the teachers at m.m.s need to inforce the rule more about going and talking to the counciler or even just a regular teacher.say that "if these fights keep going on there will be no more feildtrips or assemblys!"
teacher's aren't doing enough.....teacher's need to start helping....Teachers:Hello you see students running; most likely a fight...most teachers have the doors open so they could see what is happening...
i think they should give more homework that is harder than collage homework and they have only 1 week to do it and they can not have their parents help them.Also they have detention for 1 month and all day they have to write," I will never get in a fight and I will get all my grades an A+ and I will do better on my behavior."
i think that we should bump up the length of suspension to 5 days, 2 weeks of picking up trash, saturday school and 1 week of sip. we should only suspend the person that starts the fight by using witnesses. we should also give an assembly talking about your future if you continue fighting. they should also get 3 days of counseling -Travis Beebe (chicken dance pro)
If you could live in a fantasy world, where would you live?
Welcome!
This blog is dedicated to McKee Middle School students and staff as a means of getting the entire campus involved in a school wide writing, art, and communications program.
39 comments:
I dont really know why people started fighting. I think that there should be better consequinces though because the ones that we have now are not stopping them.
i suggest that everyone tries using their words (in a nice way not verbal abuse) to solve their problems, but since thats probably never going to happen, bump up security.
START SUSPENDING
I think they should keep a better watch and start giving more S.I.P
stop fighting and when some body gets in a fight make them clean up trash for 2 weeks.
Maby they should try to be clamer and tell a teacher that someone tried to hit\hurt them.
Stop the fighting and tell someone you know that can help you.
we could get cameras and mor security
Perhaps the school should offer some counseling to kids in trouble. Maybe we could have some assemblies about gangs and violence from the police department to help us understand what to do. I also think having some support groups where kids who teachers think are at risk for violence could be made to attend these. And kids who get in fights should have harsher punishments, especially the kids who start all of the fights.
i think there parent/guardian should be with them for a lest a week of school with the child to
see what there doing wrong or give s.i.p and SUPEND
i think they sould put kids in cages because of all the fighting going on
I think people fight to get their anger out on the person their mad at. If they need to do that they should talk to someone about it or go to anger management.
I suggest that the student that is involved in a fight should get suspended for like a week or so. If by then they do that again they should get suspended for 2 week or so. And if they dont comprehend the mms fighting rules by their third strike they should be expelled. But, all the mms students should be taught at an assembly about how violemce and fights do them no good to themselves.
I think you should suspend who ever is getting in the fights.And if they come back fighting again just call their parents.Then expell them.
I think that they should have a month of campus beautification and for those who fight very often create fights should get suspended for two to three weeks (it all depends on how bad the fight turned out).
i think the should just stop the fighting and be friends
Our rules arnt stopping these kids from trying to hurt eachother so we must pick out our suspension and probably Explesion if you must because these rules are unexceptible because they just arnet gonna stop... Get the rules up and S.I.P...
i think for anyone who gets in a fight you should have them write a super long sentence thats about 4 pages long for about 4 days a week for 4 weeks.
I perhaps think that we should just make them work or clean up trash to show them that if you keep this up then you'll fail and not have a good life... Because if you keep on fighting then ur going to have to miss school for doctor appointments for something thats broken or seriously damaged then thats going to hurt there Education...
i think you should put them in detentin for 5 weeks and make them pick up trash.
I suggest that there should be more security and that they should pick up trash and say they are sorry to each other and giving more s.i.p time and they have to go to an assembly to be taught about fighting.I also think that why cant they be friends and just move on having fun at school and having fun in life.Also that they should have a lot of homework and should be watched all the time at their recesses and if they get in a fight again then they should get suspended for about 2 weeks or so
well wat i dink is dat the school needs to have some better security bcuz some fites start fast and teachers end up coming late to break up the students and i think one more thing is people dat go up to the other person and starts it should get the 3 day suspension not the other one dat fought bcuz all they r doin is self defense and it is really dumb dat they get suspended
-V@N3SS@ BR@V0 in 7th grade
more detention
more detention
make them pick up gum and trash outside.
send them to the jungle.
i think they should start givin every one probation to they people that fight☻
i really think that they should start taken away ☻kewl☻things☻>3
um well i think that they should get more security and more ms.Bradfords becouse the peoples are going out of control!!!!!
Well security should check the restrooms more often because there are always fights ther !!!!!!!!!!!
i think that the teachers at m.m.s need to inforce the rule more about going and talking to the counciler or even just a regular teacher.say that "if these fights keep going on there will be no more feildtrips or assemblys!"
I think teachers should give more homework.And the people who are doing give them special homework to do with their parents.
teacher's aren't doing enough.....teacher's need to start helping....Teachers:Hello you see students running; most likely a fight...most teachers have the doors open so they could see what is happening...
i think they should give more homework that is harder than collage homework and they have only 1 week to do it and they can not have their parents help them.Also they have detention for 1 month and all day they have to write," I will never get in a fight and I will get all my grades an A+ and I will do better on my behavior."
i think that we should bump up the length of suspension to 5 days, 2 weeks of picking up trash, saturday school and 1 week of sip. we should only suspend the person that starts the fight by using witnesses. we should also give an assembly talking about your future if you continue fighting. they should also get 3 days of counseling -Travis Beebe (chicken dance pro)
start putting kids that start fights/involved in campus beautification or reformatory jobs in school.
i think the school should start suspendin or if its worse enough they should give s.i.p. for two weeks.
start to have people scrap the gum of the hall way flor.
I think the office should choose the best people in the school to be like spys. They could be the student leadership.
Post a Comment